Thursday, August 16, 2007

Welcome to Mrs. Johnson's Blog!

Welcome Back . . . to another GREAT year of learning at CAM High School! I hope you had a good and relaxing summer. I know it went by way too fast, but I'm ready for school. A big change this year will be that Mr. Johnson will no longer be around. He took the principal job at the Villisca Jr. Sr. High school and started work the end of July. After teaching here for 31 years (I thought he came with the building!) he will have some adjustments to make along with Matthew and me. Check back often, as I hope to let you (both students and parents) know what is going on in my classes by using this Blog. (When I started teaching here 23 years ago, the word "blog" hadn't even been invented . . . my how things change.) See you Monday (or Tuesday)!

No comments: